PhD Arnold Vahrenwald is attorney at Law who deals specifically with energy law, film law, media law, copyright, patent law, advertising law, personal law, sports law, innovation, banking law, international private law, arbitration and out-of-court dispute resolution.
- Universities: Saarbrücken, Heidelberg, Munich;
- First Judical State Examination: Munich, 1975;
- Time of Articles: Upper and Lower Bavaria;
- Second Judical State Examination: Munich, 1978;
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) London School of Economics and Political Science, London; Kandzdat juridignich nauk (Dr. iur.), National Universitz of Kiev (Institute for International Relations);
- Professor, Rome, Media Business School, European Consortium for Audiovisual Training, Master Europeo in Gestione di Impresa Cinematografica e Audiovisiva.
- Attorney at Law since 1978;
- International Civil Servant with the European Space Agency (ESA), Paris, Responsible for Matters Relating to Intellectual Property, 1985-1989;
- Contributing Editor of the International Energy Law & Taxation Review, Sweet & Maxwell, London;
- Correspondent of the Entertainment Law Review, Sweet & Maxwell, London;
- Head of the Working Group “Law and Electronic Commerce” of the FORUM INFO 2000 Program (1997-1998); Member of the Working Group ‘Electronic Commerce’ of the German Ministry of Economy and Technology; Member of IFTA (Independent Film & Television Alliance, Los Angeles);
- Board of Arbitrators; Member of the German Institution for Arbitration (DIS), Cologne and Berlin;
- Member of the CEN (Centre Européen de Normalisation / European Committee for Standardisation), Brussels; Workshop ‘Learning Technologies’;
- Researcher at the Joint Research Centre, European Union at Ispra / Milan , Italy, Study: ‘Out-of-court Dispute Settlement Systems by Means of Electronic Commerce’ (1999-2000);
- International Legal Consultant, UAE, since 2005;
- Attorney at Law in Moscow, Member of the Russian Bar, since 2007;
- Expert of the EU Commission, EU Program: Enhance Innovation Strategies, Policies and Regulation in Ukraine, 2010 and 2011.